If you need to request an official transcript to be sent to a college please click the link to Parchment. You must sign in with your student account to complete the transcript request.

If you need a physical copy of your unofficial transcript, please contact Allison Rinker in the Jr-Sr High Student Services office. You may use her email or phone number is 260-693-2131.