Churubusco Jr/Sr High School Vocational Department (CTE)
The belief of the Churubusco Vocational Department is to help empower students for effective participation in a global economy as world-class workers and citizens. We believe the knowledge, skills and ethics taught are necessary for active, life-long participation in a comprehensive, technological and informational society, fostering success in one’s personal life, college study/or career path.
- Prepare students with the skills and knowledge to be successful in today’s workplace.
- Provide programs that integrate academic and technical skills
- Encourage students to seek advanced training or education
- Utilize business partnerships for work-based and life experiences such as field trips, guest speakers, internships, and job shadowing.
- Utilize advisory committees to assure Vocational/CTE programs, equipment, materials, and curriculum meet current business and industry standards.
Larry Ruiz (Dept Head)